- to develop an easy to navigate site…
- that provides full information about the Festival
- that whets the appetite for the event with information and videos of the artists (which include Big Country, The Animals and Friends and Henry Priestman)
- that makes it easy for visitors to buy tickets
- and which conveys the spirit of Autumn
A further consideration, which is vital for any website these days, was that it must look great, be quick to load, easy to read and easy to navigate on a phone. All Blue Gekko websites are “responsive” now. This means they arrange themselves well on any device. Try it out – look at Cornucopia Festival on your phone. Did I mention the Festival is being held over the weekend of 26 – 28 September at Burton Constable? And you can get your tickets online? The other great feature of doing this site is my free ticket 🙂 See you there!