French Gites (Holiday Cottages) website
We had no fears or reluctance in hiring you! We knew what information we wanted on the site and provided you with the text. We are not that creative: we just wanted something simple, clear and easy to use. Leaving the rest up to you it was so exciting seeing the development of the site, starting with the logo. Although we were on the case providing information you requested as soon as we could, we were very impressed at the speed which everything was completed by yourself. We would definitely recommend you as we now have a live website which we are extremely pleased with and are looking forward to seeing the results.Gill and Tim Boldry
Les Gites Condorcet
- Fully responsive website – looks great, works well and is easy to navigate on all devices
- Bilingual website – easy to choose French or English versions
- Eye-catching, animated Call To Action – prompts people to “Get In Touch”
- Integrated Google Map with custom location marker
- Testimonials throughout the site for social proof
- Colour coded website – pages reflect the Gites names: Red, Blue, White, Yellow
- Lots of pictures – Galleries on each Gite page. People are swayed much more easily by photos than text description.
- Tap-To-Call button on mobile phones – makes it as easy as possible for potential customers to get in touch.
- Custom logo design:
Like what you see?